Arhead provides instruments for creators to transform any content to ACI (Arhead Content Item) - a unique phygital format to store, show and share content across the physical and digital world.
Creator has to upload a 2D or 3D work on the platform to transform it into ACI. ACI has the following features:
- Web-based and available by shareable link.
- Can be directly placed in the Space as the content.
All user content on the platform is saved in Storage. It's possible to put the following type of content on the platform:
- 2D objects
- Images (Jpeg, PNG) with a limit of 10Mb
- Videos (MP4) with a limit of 300Mb
- 3D objects (GLB, FBX) with a limit of 50Mb
- 1.Select Storage and tap on
- 2.Select the content type and upload the file
- 3.Wait to finish uploading and editing content settings